Security Officers Contract Rally
SEIU6 union security officers are holding a kick-off rally for the 2022 security contract campaign. Join us as we fight for respect, better pay and protections.
- RESPECT to ensure a fair workplace free of all forms of discrimination, retaliation and bullying
- STRONGER PROTECTIONS including training for volatile situations and protection against employer exploitation
- HIGHER WAGES because security is hard, skilled, dangerous work
Janitors Speak Out on Repetitive Motion Injuries
SEIU6 union janitors support HB 1837. Join us for an important discussion about workplace safety, preventable injuries and the new proposed state law HB 1837
Contract Negotiations Begins for SeaTac Passenger Service Workers
SeaTac workers made history in 2013 when we joined together to pass Proposition 1, which raised the minimum wage to $15/hour and ensured union rights at the airport. We not only sparked a national movement for higher wages, we also raised the standards for our families and our communities. Money that would have gone to the top in profits would now stay in the hands of the workers.
የ SeaTac የመንገደኞች አገልግሎት ሰራተኞች ለክልላችን ኢኮኖሚ ቁልፍ ሰዎች ናቸው። በ 2017 የመንገደኞች አገልግሎት ሰራተኞች፡-
- በ 416,124 አውሮፕላኖች እያረፉ እና እየተነሱ ወደ 47 ሚሊዮን የሚጠጉ መንገደኞች አገልግለዋል
- በዋሽንግተን ስቴት $22.5 ቢሊዮን የሚገመት የኢኮኖሚ እንቅስቃሴ አበርክተዋል
- በቱክዊላ ከተማ $274 ሚሊዮን የሚገመት ኢኮኖሚያዊ እንቅስቃሴ ፈጥረዋል
- በቡሬን ከተማ $138 ቢሊዮን የሚገመት የኢኮኖሚ እንቅስቃሴ አበርክተዋል